Introducing Dr. Holly Oxhandler!
Welcome to Season 3! We're so excited to announce our new co-host, Dr. Holly Oxhandler! Holly's been both a guest and a guest host before, and is a professor of social work at Baylor University. In this special kick-off to Season 3, we get to know Holly and why she's excited to join the show.
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- Episode 31: Does It Matter If Your Therapist Is Christian? (feat. Dr. Holly Oxhandler)
- Episode 38: The Enneagram & Our Faith Journey (feat. Dr. Holly Oxhandler & Dr. Jon Singletary)
- Episode 39: The Enneagram & Communities (feat. Dr. Holly Oxhandler & Dr. Jon Singletary)
- Episode 15 - Suicide Prevention (feat. Dr. Jonathan Singer & Dr. Sherry Molock)
- The Social Work Podcast hosted by Dr. Jonathan Singer
- The work of Dr. Brené Brown
- “If I can, in the slightest bit, help to serve those who are serving others, that to me is a tremendous beautiful gift.” (tweet)
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like an exclusive Facebook group, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.