In this episode with just Robert & Holly, they (we?) talk about why we take the summer off, what our hopes are for the time away, and what books we’re planning on reading during the next few months.
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- The Stressed Years of Their Lives: Helping Your Kid Survive and Thrive During Their College Years by Dr. B. Janet Hibbs & Dr. Anthony Rostain
- Invited: The Power of Hospitality in an Age of Loneliness by Leslie Verner
- Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker
- Surrender to Love: Discovering the Heart of Christian Spirituality by David Benner
- The Gift of Being Yourself: The Sacred Call to Self-Discovery by David Benner
- This: Becoming Free by Michael Gungor
- The Most Beautiful Thing I’ve Seen: Opening Your Eyes to Wonder by Lisa Gungor
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Mothers, Daughters, and Body Image: Learning to Love Ourselves as We Are by Hillary McBride
- The Universal Christ: How a Forgotten Reality Can Change Everything We See, Hope For, and Believe by Richard Rohr
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
Join the Cxmhunity on Facebook!
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like submitting questions for upcoming interviews, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.