Welcome to Season 4.
We’re back! (not the dinosaur movie, although that’s one of Robert’s favorites).
We kick off Season 4 of CXMH with the two of us (Robert & Holly) talking about our time off, what we learned about rest, and looking ahead at what’s to come.
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- Holly mentions SAMHSA, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
- we talk about what our summer looked like in comparison to what we predicted in the last episode.
- learn more about Patreon rewards, including submitting questions for upcoming episodes
- submit guest or topic ideas using the form here.
Join the Cxmhunity on Facebook!
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like submitting questions for upcoming interviews, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.