73 - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (feat. Dr. Elizabeth McIngvale)
This week, we’re joined by Dr. Elizabeth McIngvale to talk about her personal journey with OCD, what OCD is (and isn’t), and what types of things to be looking for in OCD treatment.
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- the OCD Challenge
- the Peace of Mind Foundation
- the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
- Peace of Mind’s Facebook page where Liz does live videos
- learn more about ERP here
- the IOCDF lists ways to find treatment, including a directory of recommended therapists, support groups, clinics, and more.
Connect with Dr. McIngvale on Twitter, Instagram, or on the Facebook page for the Peace of Mind Foundation.
Join the Cxmhunity on Facebook!
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like submitting questions for upcoming interviews, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.