Summer Break 2018!
It's summertime! Like last year, I'll be taking the summer off from the show. In this short episode, I talk a little bit about the reasonings behind that, as well as give you some recommendations of things to read and listen to over the next few months!
This episode of CXMH is brought to you by Stigma Fighters. Learn more at StigmaFighters.com.
Things I mention in this episode:
- How To Be Yourself: Quiet Your Inner Critic and Rise Above Social Anxiety by Dr. Ellen Hendriksen
- Dr. Hendriksen's podcast, The Savvy Psychologist
- Learning to Speak God from Scratch: Why Sacred Words Are Vanishing--and How We Can Revive Them by Jonathan Merritt
- Jonathan's podcast, The Faith Angle
- The Most Beautiful Thing I’ve Seen: Opening Your Eyes to Wonder by Lisa Gungor
- Lonely at the Top: The High Cost of Men's Success by Dr. Thomas Joiner
- Dr. Joiner's interview on The Social Work Podcast hosted by Dr. Jonathan Singer
- the brand new podcast Parenting Forward, hosted by Cindy Brandt
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like an exclusive Facebook group, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.