53 - Catching Your Breath (feat. Steve Austin)
He’s baaaaaack! Steve Austin is back, and boy is this episode no fun at all. He chats with us about his new book, the power of saying no, and how to slow down. (Just a heads up, Robert had a long time to stock up fake names to call Steve.)
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- We mention Jon Singletary. Check out his episodes on the Enneagram here and here.
- Our friend Sarah Robinson and her recent article on Relevant
- CXMH episode with Ed Bacon
- CXMH episodes with Paul Young
- “We probably all need better self-care.” (tweet)
- “Being human is not easy.” (tweet)
- “The miracle is not a snapping of fingers and being healed in an instant. The miracle is that God is present with us in the process.” (tweet)
- “The sin of comparison is killing us.” (tweet)
- “It’s ok to say ‘no’ to people and projects, because sometimes that’s saying ‘yes’ to yourself.” (tweet)
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like an exclusive Facebook group, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.