69 - A Personal Journey into Social Work (feat. Kelsey Moffatt)
It only took a year, but the timing has worked out to air the last of the guest hosted episodes from last Spring! In this episode, Holly talks with Kelsey Moffatt, who (at the time) was a social work student getting ready to graduate. They talk about Kelsey’s story, why she thinks integrating faith into therapy is so important, being real with God in hard times, and more.
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- episode 19 - "There are parts of me that will never be completely healed." (feat. Kay Warren)
Connect with Kelsey by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Cxmhunity on Facebook!
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like submitting questions for upcoming interviews, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.