81 - Closing the Chasm Between Spirituality & Treatment (feat. Dr. David Rosmarin)
This week, we’re joined by Dr. David Rosmarin to talk about integrating spiritual beliefs into treatment, navigating the distrust between faith & mental health, and more.
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- Spirituality, Religion, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: A Guide for Clinicians by Dr. David Rosmarin
- Handbook of Spirituality,Religion, and Mental Health 2nd Edition by Dr. David Rosmarin & Dr. Harold Koenig
- the Center for Anxiety
- CXMH episode 58 - Religious Coping Skills: Good, Bad, or Both? (feat. Dr. Kenneth Pargament)
- CXMH episode 79 - Hunger, Mental Health, & Working Together for Justice (feat. Jeremy Everett)
Learn more about Dr. Rosmarin’s work here.
Join the Cxmhunity on Facebook!
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like submitting questions for upcoming interviews, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.