59 - You Know Your Enneagram Type, Now What? (feat. Chris Heuertz)
Ok, ok, so you’ve given in to your friend who won’t stop talking about it and tried your best to figure out what Enneagram type you are. Where do you go from there? Chris Heuertz (author of The Sacred Enneagram) comes by to explain how that information can help in your life, what contemplative practices might be good for you, and how it intersects with our mental health. He also talks about working with Ryan from Sleeping At Last on the series of songs he’s releasing about the Enneagram types. In the intro, Holly and Robert talk about favorite Christmas movies (including some weird ones!)
Things we mention in this episode/other resources:
- episode 38 - The Enneagram & Our Faith Journey (feat. Dr. Holly Oxhandler & Dr. Jon Singletary)
- episode 39 - The Enneagram & Communities (feat. Dr. Holly Oxhandler & Dr. Jon Singletary)
- episode 51 - Pilgrimage of a Soul (feat. Phileena Heuertz)
- episode 56 - Centering Prayer, Solitude, Stillness, & Mindful Silence (feat. Phileena Heuertz)
- The Sleeping At Last podcast, where Chris & Ryan discuss the Enneagram songs Ryan’s been writing
- Helen Palmer’s books on Amazon
- Don Riso & Russ Hudson’s books on Amazon
- The Enneagram Field Guide, Notes on Using the Enneagram in Counseling, Therapy and Personal Growth by Carolyn S. Bartlett
Ways to support CXMH:
- make a pledge on Patreon and get rewards like an exclusive Facebook group, a mug, sticker, t-shirt, or more!
- give a one-time gift using PayPal
- Do your Amazon shopping through this link
- Leave us a rating & review on iTunes or Google Play
- Check out our CXMH merchandise to show off your support
- Listen to the Cxmhunity Spotify playlist here
- Check out other episodes and find your favorites guests on our website.
Intro/Outro music for this episode is ‘Fall Down’ by Rivers & Robots.